Re: Pfizer or Oxford?

39, I can't resist this thread iether. You compare oranges to Apples. Inactivated virus vaccenes have litterally existed for more than 200 years. Those vaccenes aren't even remotely similar to MRNA vaccenes, mainly because the virus in question is inactivated, and isn't even capable of producing the disease, and  no part of the vaccene  involves delivering a viral payload to your cells to make the virus  proteins.
Challenge trials? holy fuck I'm glad you aren't running this country. And this, ladys and gentlemen, is what happens when you don't require that stem majors take ethics classes. Firstly, infecting people with a live virus is  ethically fucked up, morally fucked up, and fucked up in every other conceivable way, almost all medical professionals agree. It has no place in a developed and civilized country. Want challenge trials? try that out in a third world country who doesn't give a fuck about human rights, and international law, Russia, and especially China come to mind.  They'll put a gun to your head, make you sign some papers, lock you in a fascist  Chinese concentration camp, and use you as a test animal for all manner of substences and pathogens until you expire, which you would want to happen soon after being there a while. Are you even aware how morally and ethically bankrupt it would be, even if the  vaccene is assumed to be totally safe, the virus sure as fuck isn't, and viruses are known to make modifications in DNA, like the monno virus, which could cause all sorts of undesirable things, like cancer that happens after 5-10 years that kills you, strange autoimmune disorders etc. You  would be giving someone a virus that you have no idea  what it does.
What China did was oh we mixed up this vaccene, have no fucking clue if it works, but lets make it manditory for our populations, we are the dictators afterall, and we can force anyone to do anything, or take any medicine. They came up with three, and they're selling them to developing countries that have little to no regard for human life,  which also happens to include countries like Turkey,  Malaysia etc. None of the developing countries won't take them, because there is no proof that they work, none of the sources that say they do are objective sources, and are sources like the Butandan institute of Brazil, which if you do a 20 second search on, you'll see what they think of covid.  More on challenge trials, the US used to  do trials like these, look up the Tusgigi experiment, which  was done on black men in jail, exposing them to herpes for 40 years to study the effects on the body. For reasons like these, trials like  this will be condemned by the medical profession, for good reason, like the one the UK wants to run.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/williamhas … what-cost/
You  accuse   me of spreading misinformation, but everything I said here is fact,  and can't be disproven. These MRNA vaccenes were applied on humans the first time with covid, that is a fact. And also the long term effects are unknown. Don't take my word for it, the FDA says the same on the website.
https://www.fda.gov/vaccines-blood-biol … -explained
You are also going way overboard  accusing me of killing people. The OP asked for our opinion, and we provided one, he is free to do what he wants, I provided the facts which he can look at for himself. Will you also accept responsibility if op decides to get an MRNA vaccene when you downplay any risks, and then dies or becomes disabled or gets cancer?

Those those 1300 or so deaths for the vaccene are important and need to be investigated, you say they are coincidental deaths. Most aren't, like the virginia woman who died 20 minutes after getting it. It is an astronomically low possibility that the vaccene wasn't the cause, particularly as the death happened immediately after injection.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/vi … e-n1256880

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ghost via Audiogames-reflector