Re: Battle Of Armageddon: a forgotten survival horror

@assault
I still have your old recording you did of the game back when this thread was newer, and I noticed really pronounced 3D effects on sounds, so I was wondering if you knew why that happened. What sound card do you have, and did you have to do anything special to do that?

I have a Realtek and am not getting any of those effects. I can sort of get them by messing with 3D Sound Back, but it's not nearly so pronounced, and some sounds just don't have them at all. Maybe it's an open al issue since the game does include an openal dll, but even installing open al didn't seem to help lol

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : toto via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : toto via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JLove via Audiogames-reflector