Re: Any idea why Trials In Tainted Space became unplayable?

Some buttons are unlabeled unfortunately, but I eventually managed to remember what did what.
So, for me it was like this:
In the main game, after the location description two buttons did nothing and I have no idea what they were for.
After that was main menu, with buttons to start a new game and save and load the game.
After the menu was data, with saving and loading.
After that was character appearance, Mailbox and finally, the list of perks.
After that the button to level up if applicable and buttons to read back a few fragments of the previous text.
I think that was all from the unlabelled buttons, give or take.
Buttons like exits, NPCs, Storage, Inventory were always labelled.
Another thing not accessible is the Codex.
I always had to use OCR in NVDA to select a topic.
The fact that NVDA recognized only part of the object did not help.
And some Codex entries are required to read if a player wants to use some questionable items, or enter some locations.
The worst part, in my opinion, are minigames, because we are unable to pass them without cheating.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Luel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Luel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Luel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : caio via Audiogames-reflector