Re: Looking for the VipGamesZone games

@cyco: Whoa whoa whoa, slow down there buddy.

Psycho wrote:

The final reason why this is a great idea is because if someone has lost their key they could get a crack to unlock the full game again.

Only if the game passes the criteria to be unofficially declared abandoned by staff.
There will not be cases of, oh I lost my key could someone trade this or that. And I lost the email is not an excuse. Gmail has 15GB of storage, which is virtually unlimited for emails. There is literaly no reason to delete emaails nowadays (I have emails as far back as when my email was created) and I haven't even come clse to running out of storage.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : gregsteel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : gorvachov13 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector