Re: Could someone please help me with smugglers 5 and invasion?

I had a quick poke around s5 invasion with NVDA last night, and I can say that Supernova just handled the interface soooooo much better it isn't funny.

All the information is there with NVDA, but where Supernova columnized the information, so that say yes no prompts appeared on separate lines, NVDA seems to have everything layed out straight off.

Also, where in Supernova you could just navigate with the arrows and perform mouse clicks, then hit ctrl tab to switch from the trade screen and other active windows to the main window, I couldn't get NVDA to switch windows correctly, even when I used the object container nav keys, EG NVDA numbpad 8 and 2.

It would be useful I think if there was a way to get NVDA to recognise that the smugglers screen is layed out in columns, and maybe to switch windows more easily.

I don't know if other NVDA addons could help with this, indeed I'll say in general while NVDA is far more compatible with modern aps, this is one of the few instances where I'm finding it's coming up short, though whether that is NVDA itself, or just my lack of knolege of some of it's more esoteric functions, I don't know.