Re: Pfizer or Oxford?

@82 I am not really sure, I've read studies where they said that the antibodies disappear but it could be very possible too that your theory is right. However the result is the same at the end, by the time we vaccinate new people, the old vaccines will be outdated and we will not reach the required percentage for the herd immunity.
On the other hand, remember that not everyone was taking the flue shots and effectively we did not need too, because the death rate of flue is very low, and the production wouldn't be enough even if everyone wanted to take it, but in the flue case that was never a problem while in the COVID case that will be a big one until the virus weakens, or we're magically able to produce a massive number of shots to cover a great percentage of the world.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : star fire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : star fire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ghost via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : star fire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : star fire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Marina7 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : chrisnorman7 via Audiogames-reflector