Re: Golden Crayon Asset Replacement Project

it is coded in bgt. That alone I think is enough to not waste my time. I don't support bgt in any way. If pragma were to ask for his sounds to be replaced tomorrow, and payed everyone involved 100 bucks, I still wouldn't do it now. And because he already said no previously.
I don't make too many projects, and I am still learning. But the few that I have managed to get partially built so far, all use original sounds that I either purchased a zap splat account for, or my friend has helped mix a few sounds together that he has from other legal resources he has that I do not. And sometimes he uses both materials from my collection and his. I'm not a sound designer, so I don't invest as much as he does. But it is nice to be able to ask for his help sometimes, because together we can make a bad ass batch of sounds all from legal sources.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mohamed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mohamed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mohamed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wilson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wilson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wilson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mohamed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector