Re: Any statement to this

Same writing style, including the same chaotic sentence structure, same sorts of typos, same letter substitution for v and w at the beginning of words. (By itself, not a dead giveaway)
Was created shortly after Simter was put on watch, started arguing some of the same things Simter did. (Building a case here, but it's not definitive by any means)
Comes from the same area Simter does, and is approximately the same age (again, not definitive on its own, this is important)
Refers to themselves in certain posts in such a way as to parallel Simter's experience. Seriously, the post history is not that long, go dig it up for yourselves.

In particular on that last point, I saw the following:

Jasmin wrote:
"so please. You must be kidding. No, I could not get away with clones when I was tired. But when I don't know why clones are illegal and then you show me the license and I misunderstand it cause I am tired, that is not at all a warn or ban reason. I cannot get away with insulting someone and more stuff coming, you got the point."

Remember Simter excusing his actions in the Mac VM topic by saying he was tired and didn't read the ULA through? Remember Simter used to support clones as well?
It's just a very, very similar defense. I mean sure, maybe Jasmin is just another young German who talks like Simter, acts like Simter and thinks like Simter, but at some point you have to draw a line.

However, if there is definitive, hard proof that we have made a mistake, then we'll investigate and will reverse the decision. Please note that "I don't think it's Simter" is not hard proof.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Defektive via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : soren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : soren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : gorvachov13 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : soren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : amir tajik via Audiogames-reflector