Re: And the Untold has been told: my experiences and some words

Nuno wrote:

Will there be a sequel? I heard rumors but is it actuallly confirmed?

Can confirm smile

milos wrote:

Yes, developers says that second game will be release in march, or april 2021. The plan is to second game be in this universe, but with another protagonist.

Not that soon I'm afraid, but in 2021.