Re: A Hero's Call: an Accessible Fantasy RPG from Out of Sight Games

it's funny I say this game doesn't have a lot of multiplay, and I'm about to play for my third time sense buying the game, I actually bought three coppies, two for other people though either one or both never ended up playing, I tend to replay simply for nistalgia sake, it really is a beautiful game when compared to what else we have, and I do hope we're able to get more at some point from the company, and I will continue to keep my hopes up for at least more rpgs we can play. Hopefully I'll find some.
I will say if you really want to e end boss to be a real work and stratigy, either be careful what you equip yoru chars with, or stop lvling at about 24/28ish at the latest if I'm rememberin gright.
There comes a poitn where your just too high level for the boss, and he doesn't seem to scale, was basically my plaything my last run, no prayer at all of killing me.