Questions about aac

Hello! I started to play aac again, but i'm losing my nerves in rusty battle when i'm using a dif mod of 55. Either it takes super long, and then i either get damaged by a delete ray or a pit. Isn't there really a cheat code or something to make the rusty's health super low? Is aac really cheat protected so that we can not use cheat engine, or is it that we don't know the valuse? I've heard that there is a way to bypass cheat protection in cheat engine(of course i don't use this in online games but in aac) and the reason is, i really want to get a dif mod of 100 quicker.