Re: Castaways contest, with cash prizes!

Hi all.
Thanks for the tips posted here that help me a lot in surviving the mission. Here, I wish to share about my character configuration I use for the mission, hoping to compliment the tips others have posted

For starter, I choose strong start so that the store house can be built instantly. Then, I can use the time before the goblin appear to set up essential building as well as building walls to block their way. I have tried choosing smuggled goods starter, but it took me around 200 ticks to actually finish my store house, which have wasted a lot of time, since the first group of goblins appear at tick 200+.

For the 1st perk, I choose union smasher, hoping that everyone can do their job faster. Faster job equals faster resources gathering. For the 2nd, I choose strong swimmers so that I can benefit from the maximum population without building houses, which is 14 population at the start of the game, since I am not planning to build houses to raise it further.

For my fault, I choose trojan man, since I am not planning to raise my population, and thus no pregnant women. I guess the cozy fault is also ok, since it has no effect without a house.

Thank you for reading.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rocky Waters via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Kyleman123 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rocky Waters via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rocky Waters via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : the terminator via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : yujin9091 via Audiogames-reflector