Re: sci-fi muds, wayfar1444.

He shot me with a colonial rifle while I was in a battle tank. I had a defense walker to bring to bear but I didn't need to. I shot him once with the main cannon and eviscerated him. That was a foolish mistake on his part.

I get the rules of common sense. But here's where things begin to get shaky for me. No warnings, no other forms of punishment, just bans. Also, when you say that 3 out of 3k isn't bad, it shows that you dont' really care about the players and just see them as numbers. Why do we go from not doing anything to straight up permanent ban? But you know what, I think Ishtaar does deserve it. It's like the way the mods work here though, they are careful to execute a ban in such a way that all their ducks are in a row first. Maybe they make mistakes here and there, but they're trying.

He tells me that this is a positive environment. He keeps saying things like, "This isn't HellMOO". OK, I get that. It's using Hellcore, but apart from that, it's a very unique concept.

Then there's trust. The game going down for 4 years or so is going to put me on shaky ground, but I get it. So then the game comes back and within a week, he's up down up down up down up down. nah bruh.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : camlorn via Audiogames-reflector