Need help about my phone again

Hi guys.
So today I came back to my I Phone that was laying on my desk, to find it lagging. Now that was a bit strange for me so I just did nothing but then it powered off itself and powered back on, and it did that one more time in the next 5 minutes. It's stable now, but I think the battery is at fault. How can I make sure that it is that. I don't think it is swallen, or at least maybe I'm dumm and can't feel it. So please help.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : gorvachov13 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MatthewSmithYT via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Boo15mario via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : gorvachov13 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Gaki_shonen via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Boo15mario via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : gorvachov13 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MatthewSmithYT via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : titan_of_war via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Boo15mario via Audiogames-reflector