Re: Multiplayer games on the same computer

Some of the BG games such as brainiac (different from the kitchinsinc version), BG Chess challenge and BG boggle can play with two human players, however the absolute best thing you could do, is find some way to get access to Amazon Alexa, either with one of the echo devices, or the Amazon program on your computer.

There are a hole bunch of trivia and logic games which are perfect for two person multiplayer at one device, Trivia hero, song quiz, even silly things like monster madness, my lady and I do a set of them regularly.

Not only that, but even for some adventure games and such, playing with two people and speaking instructions works rather well, my lady and I had a good time playing through the vortex together.