command line issues with unit tests java/node

hello,

So for my internship I have to write unit tests using node.js / _javascript_. My issue is with reviewing output from the terminal (cmd).
What i'm struggling with is I can hear the output once, but then I can't scroll up / down through the given output. A temporary fix I found was to select and copy everything to  a notepad window, but that doesn't work conveniantly.
Does anyone know of a fix? another program? I've heard powershell but same result for me.

Kind regards,

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : marro via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : leibylucw via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : TJ . Breitenfeldt via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : marro via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : leibylucw via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector