Re: Mars Vision

Okay, I signed up. I do, however, have many doubts. Apparently this thing was tested with the Witcher 3 and grand theft auto five. How? How exactly does this thing work with open world games? Something like civilisation is a lot more plausible, but an RPG? I mean, it sounds a bit far-fetched, don’t you think? That’s not to say that it won’t work, but what will it actually allow us to do? It’s all well and good saying that this thing will allow us to play any video game, but to what extent will we be able to play these games? Will I be able to complete grand theft auto? To be honest, I don’t think so. I guess there’s only one way to find out. Again, I’m not trying to be cynical here, but these are just my thoughts.

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zkline via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Warcat via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sightlessHorseman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Berenion via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Boo15mario via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sightlessgamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sightlessgamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zkline via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : alisson via Audiogames-reflector