a problem with playing rhyth heaven ds on desmume emulator

Hi.
I have heared that it is posible to play this game by using desmume emulator without using a mouse or touch bad, which is really hard to do.
I know that evangelosh nagy has recorder on his youtube channel a game play and has uploaded a scripts.
So I have downloaded these scripts and I have turned it on as I should but, I dont know how it should works.
I am pressing ramdom keys but nothink happens.
I know that I should make a swipe on the first screen when the game starts but I dont know which keys makes this swipe.

Does some one has played this gamesuccesfully on desmume and can help?