Re: Curiosity about Japanese Games

Okay. Does anyone have a link to version 2.0? Unless there's an excellent reason to use 3.0, I'd rather just use one keystroke than have to use two every time I want to translate, especially as the NVDA key for me is caps lock and having to press caps lock plus shift plus t, then shift plus t, every time I need translation, is a pain.
I think I got it working with 3.0, but I'm not quite sure.

Also, please tell me that you can change sounds in the options menu. As in, sound volume and stuff. Also, the game's help says there are three modes of play. Does playing purely with sound come as default? I noticed while monkeying around without any text early this morning that I was quite laggy at times, and my system's pretty good. I'm hoping I can actually play the bloody thing.