Get paid to read emails

Hey there.
Today I found a site that pays you to read emails, 30 to 50 cents per each email.
You can also do surveys and you can cash out at 15 dollars, which is great.
You can sign up with my referal to get 3 dollars bonus and I also get 15% of what you are making.
You just have to open the email, I think you can from the site itself too, read it and click confirm and boom, money in your account.
Before anyone says that this will feed me spam it won't, since most people would use a secondary email just for that.
Now the link, note, tell me if it doesn't say anything about a 3 dollar bonus, I will give the link again, enjoy:
https://www.paid-to-read-email.com/?r=1024262