Re: CoreMUD

Hi.

this is awesome, I started the game in 19, but ended up leaving due to lack of activity and updates. I've recently deleted my character and intend to start from scratch.

the original topic about the game with various issues is Here..

One problem I do remember, was finding your way to your quarters when you get one, since while ascii maps can be a pain, with the quarters I just had to get lucky.
You might consider adding some way to get directions, or maybe a transit system.

I also remember the quadcore card game being a bit problematic due to the ascii display of the cards.

It might be useful to be able to get the coordinates in the grid for where you placed each card, and maybe the surrounding spaces to that card so you can play strategically.

I'll be able to know more when I restart my character which I'll likely do tomorrow.

In the mean time, great the game is back and development is up and running.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : CoremudSteve via Audiogames-reflector