Re: CoreMUD

CoremudSteve wrote:
GrannyCheeseWheel wrote:

The two biggest things I've seen thus far are the help file on races with that big table, and the borders around each section of the inventory. Out of the two, the inventory thing is very very ungood, as you'll probably be using it quite a bit

Noted, I'll get to work on a new inventory asap. I'll see if we can get an alternate help file made for the races table.

I have pared down the inventory to just the bare basics, is that too little information? I'm also working on inventory by type of inventory like I did for the score part.

Start Game Output.
Inventory:

Armaments:
utility knife (wielded in left hand).
utility knife (wielded in right hand).

Armours:
Assault armour (worn).
Assault boots (worn).
Assault bracers (worn).
Assault gloves (worn).
Assault helmet (worn).
Assault pants (worn).
Riot cloak (worn).

Energy Weapon Ammo:
lizon cartridge.

Food and Drink:
down with steve.
light pilsner.

Other:
area builder tool.
CQ card chit (L1: cockroach).
CQ card chit (L3: snake).
dna tool.
Foreman's clipboard.
mine shaft excavator.
mini rover remote control.
ore satchel.
power tool.
quest tool.
rp controller.
scavenger hunt ticket.

Powered Devices:
GPS tracker.
Grey satlink.
ion drill.
Portable comm unit.
the Shopper.
zippo lighter.
End Game Output.

I know our who needs overhauling as well, I am sorry about that

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : CoremudSteve via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : CoremudSteve via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : CoremudSteve via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : CoremudSteve via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : CoremudSteve via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector