Limited Blind Drive Giveaway! Enter before this Wednesday at 0:30 UTC

READ BEFORE POSTING!!!

I will be buying at least 5 copies of Blind Drive; selected randomly from people who meet the following requirements.  If you do not meet these requirements, you will unfortunately not be included.  If you believe that you might meet them, but you are not sure, please PM me before posting, and I will try to get back to you within 12 hours.

Requirements

1. You must enter before 12:30 A.M (0:30 Hours) UTC on Wednesday March 17th to have your name counted.
2. You need to put a valid email address in your post, feel free to obscure it for privacy as long as you explain how to decode it.
3. You need to say in your post which one of these choices you want to get the game on.
Steam (a Steam account is required), Itch.io (no account required) or IOS (you need to have an Apple ID registered in the U.S because of region locking BS).
Sadly, I can't do Android thanks to Google Play Store restrictions...  Sorry.
4. If you wanted the game on steam and you win, then you'll need to answer my email as quickly as possible after winning so I can add you as a friend, because of Steam gifting restrictions.
5. You may only enter if you can't buy the game right now for what ever reason, and because of your life situation, you are unlikely to get the game even if you:
A. Waited until a major holiday and get it as a gift.
B. Saved some of your extra money for up to three months.
C. Gave some money to someone you trust who is able to buy it for you.

Examples of who should enter

You don't need to have one of these exact problems to enter, as long as you still meet the A. B. or C. requirements above; these are just possibilities.
Example 1. My parents do not believe in buying things online and I'm not old enough to do it my self.  I also don't know any trusted people who would be likely to help me buy it.
Example 2. I live in a country where all common international payment processors and card services are unavailable.  I also don't know any trusted people who would be likely to help me buy it.
Example 3. My currency is worth so little compared to the U.S dollar that I would be spending money I need for more important things like food or rent just to buy a game.  I also don't know any trusted people who would be likely to help me buy it.

Good luck!