Re: Questions on Timecrest

@3 not necessarily. The game is quite huge with more than half a million words. I've been playing it for the third time now and for everytime am picking different choices, some drastically or slightly changing the outcome of events. There still are tuns of things I haven't yet tried but will hopefully be trying in different gameplays.
As for the three stories, I believe you are able to pick any of them from the start regardless of whether you've played that one story before or not as I remember having such a choice when I first picked the game.
I do have one question myself but it contains spoilers for those who haven't gone through at least Chapter 8 of the game:
does that Chrono Wand given to Ash by Chronos at Riley's funeral have any effect that can, say, revive her by time magic if killed in a next gameplay, or any use at all?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : titan_of_war via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : gorvachov13 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Riad via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Riad via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ghaith via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mazen via Audiogames-reflector