Free Skype Credit

Hello everyone.

No, I'm not a spambot, despite what the title of this topic would have you believe.
I just wanted to tell you all about my recent experience with Bing rewards. I'm sure you all know that Bing is Microsoft's search engine. I had previously avoided bing because I prefer google, but a friend told me about their rewards program when I was talking about how I should go and buy some Skype credit.

I went and checked it out and I'll try to explain the process here.

If you already have a Microsoft account, that being the account you would use to log in to windows 8, Xbox live, MSN, ETC you can link that account to Bing rewards.

Now, every time you do searches with Bing, you will be awarded Bing credits. Dumb name, I know. smile
You'll get one credit for every two searches, up to 15 credits a day. I'm going to go a bit off track here now to say that if you like the program, you could set Bing as your default search engine, and check the "keep me logged in" box so you can forget about it and still get credits".
Do two searches on Bing and look at the top of the results page. Arrow down once and you'll see a number followed by your name. This number is the amount of credits you have so it will probably be 21 at this point, since you start with 20 credits. Now, you'll get credits, simply for doing searches. I've personally found that the engine does not appear to be that different from google, especially once you turn off the search filtering and history.
As I said before, you can get 15 credits every day with your PC, and another 10 credits if you happen to search on your phone. This includes the Windows Phone, Android, and iOS platforms. Again, if you like the service, checking the "keep me logged in box" and setting it as your default search engine is an option so you can forget it's there and still get credits.
Now, the fun part. if you open the Bing rewards page and click redeem, you'll find quite a bit of various giftcards, contests, and donation options. For me, I only did this for Skype credit, and there are two different options for that. There's the Unlimited Skype for a month, which was like 300 credits, and there's the 60 minutes of Skype, which is only 100 credits. I got the second one since it doesn't expire, and I don't use Skype credit enough to want an unlimited subscription. Oh, and yeah, I didn't have the credits...
smile
The code that I needed to redeem was sent to me via email within 3 hours of buying it with my credits.

If you'd like to give this a try, please sign up using my referral link. Just click this link, click try it, and either create a new or sign into your Microsoft account.
http://www.bing.com/explore/rewards?PUB … ba3d2d8141

Like I said before, I can confirm this service works. I wouldn't be writing about it if it didn't, and I have my Skype credits on my account.

If you have any questions on how to use this or anything of the sort, just reply and I'll answer.

Thanks for reading