I scrood up my partition table, I cannot seam to install over it

a fue days ago something hapin and I scrooed up my partition table, I made a bootable USB of the same distro(accessable coconut) useing my android phone
but now I am not sure of what to do, I booted the USB but seams I am not  able to install it again on my ssd
I go throo all the steps, select erase disk and install coconut
it then ask me where am I, I write my country, than continue
then it asks me about my name but suddenly something pops up
The attempt to mount a file system with type vfat in SCSI2 (0,0,0), partition #1 (sda) at /boot/efi failed.
it asks me that I can resume partitioning in the partitioning menu
I press continue
now I am on the screen where it asks me for my name and my computers name and a password, I fill it all and press continue
then some screen shows, flat revue has nothing usefull to say, it just has a progress bar that is stuck at 33 and a toggle bar that is not pressed, I used OCR by pressing super+alt+d
Fast and full of new features, th
Coconut makes computing acce
Few cool new things to look out

Creating ext4 file system For /in partition #2 of SCSI2 (0,0,0) (sda)
that's it, that progress bar started at 33% and its stuck at 33%
what can I do, also why these stuf only hapin for me smile