Re: Mars Vision

Okay, so I think I've figured out why this thing ain't working.
Mars Vision uses a nural network to get what ever it gives us as output, right? I don't think that version can be used just yet.
I mean, it hasn't even got its full name in the desktop shortcut or program group, for fucks sake.
I think we should just wait for the beta to start.
Seriously excited for this though.
Ladies in the whicher3, here I come!
Lol.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sightlessgamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : djsenter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Berenion via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zatoichi702 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zatoichi702 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zkline via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Warcat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zkline via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector