Re: ZST (Hidden Zombie Shooter on DragonApps.ORG)

This is under the applications tab, I go over zst, tab to the field list, arrow over to performance and tab twice to get into the graph and use object nav. The info is exactly what that graph said.
I'm using NVDA with the latest version of Anvir.
I'm in the middle of creating an adventure game, so couldn't get to playing with the dll till later. I'm also not knowledgeable at all about how to use python with dlls, I just use the wrappers that have already been made...
It would be a good inspiration for me to get around to learning how to deal with C++ though!
Isn't adding walls and whatnot (that don't have any properties other than the hit sound) almost trivial? It is in python, but once you are cycling through three hundred or so objects every half-second, python starts to not love you anymore.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : frastlin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Socheat via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : GhorthalonTheDragon via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Socheat via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : frastlin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : GhorthalonTheDragon via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vlad25 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Arabic two thousand via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vlad25 via Audiogames-reflector