Re: Montezuma's Revenge recording by my friend

It isn't working with me too, with a win xp machine. I heard that it requires a certain direct x, may be something august 2007 or something. I have a question: I'm stuck in level 2 of Alchemy's version of Monte: when I start the level, there's a skeleten nearby, and whatever I do, he gets me in one hit. Why is that? To note something: I was at 20 percent health when finishing level 1, and my health got restored when starting level 2. May be the program is still saving my old data from the previous level. I found that the Alchemy's version is full of bugs, many of them in fact. And another question: are the healing potions only to heal from snake's poison? Why can't they restore your HP? I have a very old recording from 2007 or 2008, where Tom is showing the new features he added after he got Monte from Alchemy.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : speeder via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tward via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : speeder via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Arabic two thousand via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : roro via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tward via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : speeder via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : roro via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : speeder via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : alfaalfa via Audiogames-reflector