Re: Heroes, mages, priests and devils!

Hi,
Unfortunately Path of Light has some glaring bugs in there. For one, it resets the soulmate's name by chapter 2. For another, later on in the game you can learn something, but no matter if you do or don't, you can not use it and the choice remains greyed out, which makes the game extremely difficult.
Fatehaven, well, I think it rewards those who play right through the game. It has replay value, not as much as something like Mobster at least not as obvious. You are a bit railroaded, unfortunately, but at the same time it's not unfortunate due to the resolution of the game, it oddly makes sense. I can't really say much more about it without spoiling.
Life of a Mobster, this one's very cool. Same style as Life of a Wizard, but with even more endings, quite a lot of ways the story can go too. It's quite fun, I was hoping to get one ending but ended up getting another one even though I thought I went as far as I could, but obviously not far enough. It's left me curious as to how to get the ending that I want.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : musical professor via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector