Re: How much does spelling matter

Hi.
I honestly think spelling matters a lot. Especially when it comes to writing posts on new games in the new releases room or the articles room or the main page.
It's okay for people to make mistakes when writing in a informal forum like the off topic forum, but when we have a new release or a news post to me, spelling errors are a big no no. Oh sure if you make a couple then that's fine, but at least either put your post through a spell checker or listen with your screen reader. I think dark wrote about this before and basically said he didn't have time to run through the spell checker or that the HTML would interfere with the spell checker. I disagree with that, if you're going to run a forum then at least spell correctly and use the correct punctuation.

yes there might have been spelling errors in my post but I'm not important in this forum, well okay maybe my opinions are but I mean I don't run it as in write reviews and updates for games and things like that.
Also as for the HTML. write your post in one notepad window. then copy and paste it into the body of the page.