Re: How much does spelling matter

U/you and r/are really piss me off for some reason. I mean how hard can it be to write the actual Word? To shorten a Word that's normally only three letters long like that is just pure laziness if you ask me. I can be extremely perfectionistic at times, and I certainly am when it comes to spelling Things correctly. And I bet that there's going to be a mistake hidden somewhere in my own post now that I've said that, but so it must be then.
Another thing that I just don't get is why some people spell other users' names wrong when replying to them. I can understand it if they're busy and don't have time to check how the names are spelled, but when it happens over and over... I try as often as possible to make sure that I've spelled the name of the person I'm talking to right, to me it's a question of showing just a Little respect, but others might disagree... I can have some messed up opinions at times, and depending on my mood t hey might also be slightly different from what you see here... I guess I'm just in a mood for ranting today, and especially about something like this since it's a topic that I care a lot about.

so if u think im rite u can click the Carma bottun below cuz thatll make me very happy and .....
Yeah, doesn't look that great, huh? I can't even write like that on purpose.