Re: grave of redemption: concept demo

Well Seal I wasn't thinking minecraft, so much as some of the elements that games like Angband have. There are lots of different ways the game could go,  for example heavily into elemental  weaknesses, or making a system where the environments  affected battle such as having unstable chambers with falling stones that did damage or fights in water where your accuracy was lowered, I was just giving some suggestions sinse  if this is to be  a distinct game e of it's own and not just an entombed  clone  that should be thought about right from the beginning of development.

If the game remains pretty much the same as  focused entirely on battle with magic that never misses, fight attacks, different qualities of items, classes etc, then it will take quite a long time before the game becomes anything like entombed, sinse remember entombed was in active development for a good three years!

If however the starts diverging at the start and developing it's own style and features, then you will have something distinct and unique to work on rather sooner, and extra classes or other  monsters can be added later.

I do agree about the audio and music though, very nicely done, and I appreciate that the game has  it's own story, albeit I  wasn't exactly sure how this fits if you can chose your race and character and .

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : roro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : seal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Haramir via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vsmiro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : brad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mr . brunete via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector