Re: death match project alpha

Hi.

I'm having no luck in  getting this thing to work  at all.

I select new game, and an explosion sounds, then sapi tells me I'm the last surviver on a ship, okay. However then I have no idea what to press, I just get total silence. I hit shift and get some beeps, other keys give numeric information, but I have no sounds or anything. I tried the arrows but I have no idea what is supposed to be going on sinse there are no  footstep stounds, no  ambience or anything.   I assume I'm missing something  fairly crucial here, sinse I've checked for a readme or similar and there is nothing.

There is some sort of tip about opening doors with enter, but that seems useless as I'm not even sure the game has started.

Also when I quit the program I get this:

---------------------------
dm 1 side scroller remake: dm1.exe - Application Error
---------------------------
The instruction at & quot;0x0430d4e9" referenced memory at "0x0134f658". The memory could not be "read".

Click on OK to terminate the program
---------------------------
OK
---------------------------

Edit: okay I think I got the idea after finding the C key by mistake and noting my coordinates change, however with no sounds for doors or objects this is not proving fun. I found the battery and was told it would open the door, I then went to 49-0 and hit enter but nothing happened. I re ran over the hole area but again nothing!

This game seriously needs some propper sounds, actually I find it strange that the door sounds are used for menus not for the damnable doors!

I'll try again when I'm in a more patient humour.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vlad25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Guitarman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Guitarman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Guitarman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector