Some game ideas

Hi. I am not a coder, but i have some game ideas that i think would be cool. I like multiplayer games, so i would like it if these games were multiplayer. My first idea is... A zombie game. And i know, you people are gonna hate me, for saying this, but some people (including me) don't have a paypaul account, and can't pay for swamp. So, i thought of a zombie game kinda like swamp, but mostly like urbundead, if you ever played that. It is a very inaccessible zombie apocalips text game, so i think if there was an audio version, tnat was multiplayer, it would be cool. I was thinking maybe there wouldn't erally be a safe zoan, or maybe there would be. I don't know. Maybe players could hide in buildings, and maybe there could be a way to create safe zoans. Sounds cool? The last idea i have, is a game kind of like grand theft autto for the blind, but there is no prostitutes, and no drugs, only because people like me probably wouldn't want that in a game and also the online version of that game has that all blocked. But there would be steeling cars, and killing, and all that. And it could be multiplayer! I thought of this because i have tried to play grand theft autto but i end up getting killed by the cops. So yeah, i hope you like these ideas, and also, i hope someone has servers to run them, proticularly the coder, since i have neither of these. I feel like i am helpless, but i guess i could submit ideas, and you guys can, too. That's why i made this. Ok, now have a good day, Rory.