an interesting international project

So, the song "let it go" from the movie frozen.  It's been translated into 41 different languages.
I was recently reflecting on the fact that so many of the videos on youtube have inaccessible text.  I ran across this video that is a version of "let it go" with a bit from each of the 42 versions (including English).  It has translations, but not ones we could read.  With so many forumites from around the world, wouldn't it be really cool if we could build a translation?  Let's see how non-contiguous this thing is in the end.  I'll bet that if we can get every line translated, the lines won't fit together.  First here's the video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbYusTuGbEU
So if y'all want to participate in this little project here's what you do.
Take your own language (or one that you can speak), and listen to the words in the video.  The list of languages I have below is in order of how they come up in the video.  Make a literal translation and post it in this thread, and I'll add it to the main list.  I have done a few to show you what I mean.  The words don't have to make sense in English, just make the translation as literal as possible.
German:
Dutch:
Italian: In this remote kingdom the queen is me
Ukrainian:
Polish:
Croatian:
Slovene:
Estonian:
Japanese:
Lithuanian:
Brazilian Portuguese:
Slovak:
Arabic:
Latvian:
Korean:
Czech:
Swedish:
Catalan:
Castilian Spanish:
Icelandic:
Thai:
European Portuguese:
Greek:
Taiwanese Mandarin: there is no right no wrong, there is no comfortable
Turkish:
Serbian:
Russian:
China Manderin: just let go, just let go
Malaysian:
Vietnamese:
French:
Bulgarian:
Fin nish:
Romanian:
Danish:
Latin Spanish:
Norwegian:
Hebrew:
Flemish:
Cantonese:
Hungarian:
English: The cold never botherred me anyway.
I hope you all have fun with this project!  Let me know if you all have any questions.