Re: Nebula game for iOS

Dark wrote:

I wil say that is one aspect I liked, that there was a point to the ship blasting, the music was also cool, albiet I am  afraid I don't want to buy the game until some of the audio precision is sinse I would like all the information to play tactically in audio that is available visually, albeit from the sound of it that will be coming soon.

Hi Dark!

We kind want to understand you. In the development of Nebula, we did several tests with many users, all the graphics are represented with sounds. Enemies emit sounds and you can hear them moving, to the left and right. We made some adjustments to the sound engine, to make easier to know when you are in front of your enemy and vice versa.

You can hear your shot, the enemies' shot (and know where's he shooting, by his position), the laser shot, the asteroids and space junk. You can hear the power ups coming, know their effe cts and when they're active. When a shot passes close to you ,or when you reached the limits of the screen also have a sound. When you hit the enemy, when you're hit by him or even when your shots collide, there is a sound. You can hear your life anytime and all the commands and storyline of the game. The game has 48 spaceships and each ship has it own sound. It was all made independent, our intention was not make an audio game, but a game to integrate everyone.

The basically idea, it's visually or not, know where your enemies are and when he shoot. We thank you a lot for your feedbacks, we are giving it some attention and we hope to improve the whole game as well as our next one.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FelipeRiffel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FelipeRiffel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FelipeRiffel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : avidgamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FelipeRiffel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FelipeRiffel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Gray Company via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Gray Company via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FelipeRiffel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FelipeRiffel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FelipeRiffel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FelipeRiffel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FelipeRiffel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bigdog via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Gray Company via Audiogames-reflector