Re: Iphone games

Well Guitarman, I was just suggesting Phil add the game to his list, sinse obviously there are kids who are it's intended audience, likewise I'd not recommend playing the Looktell tutorial as a game if your already familiar with vo and it's  gestures, though if you were a new Iphone user   it would be extremely helpful.

The Ensign is particularly good, albeit it's a trifle buggy at present sinse we're waiting on the next update to fix a couple of things (though it is quite playable), and there are some  elements that make it just rock hard even to someone who knows A dark room well (I got creamed today by one rather unexpected enemy, though I intend to try again).

If you've not played either game you really must! start with A dark room, both for the story and for the  mechanics, indeed The Ensign tells you as much on it's first screen.