Re: Help with adventure at c again.

Hello again! i got to inner fortress! But it get's so hard! Any tips? I got to the chasing fire and demonic teloporter. And where do you find these walkthroughs? Can you tell me where there are some? Please? Also, are there ones on custome stages? I need something to look forward to. Or also ones that do the final battles? Also something to look forward to.