Re: Castaways contest, with cash prizes!

Nina, have you read through all of the posts in this topic? There are some excellent tips in here, from wall placements to good perks to select. The only thing I suggest is to ignore any statements that say growing your population is a waste of time. You're never going to reach the scoreboard with only 12 or 14 people.

I think I figured out Rocky's 7-wall placement, and was attempting a mission when all of a sudden, 9 people caught the plague... including my chef, innkeeper, and physician. Most others were occupied with things such as collecting stone from across the map, and I couldn't get a replacement cook/doctor in time to save everyone from starving. Feeding that many people is rough! So, I think I'm done with this contest. Hopefully my latest entry can hang onto the scoreboard, if not, this was much fun and I can only request that RockyWaters invite us to the party he could easily throw with all that money. wink

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rocky Waters via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rocky Waters via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nina0116 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rocky Waters via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : the terminator via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flyby chow via Audiogames-reflector