Re: Icebucket Challenge!

Aprone, I don't think I'd do anything that extreme. Although, I have an idea. I could take a gallon jug I normally would put tea, juice, etc in and put that into the freezer for a couple of hours to make it extremely cold. That way it might be partly frozen when I took it out, and would essentially be ice water.

Green Gables, I probably could but I am having troubles thinking of what I'd make ice in at the moment. The problem is I am going through a divorce and my ex-wife pretty much took everything that wasn't tied down including the ice cube trays for the freezer. Its on my things to replace as I have the cash, but wasn't high on my list. So assuming I have a few days to figure this out I might pick up a couple of ice trays the next time I am out grocery shopping.

So in short I do intend to do the ice bucket challenge, but I was nominated at a bad time. So will have to take a bit longer than 24 hours etc to prepare for it.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ghost rider via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : GhorthalonTheDragon via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : tward via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : tward via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : GhorthalonTheDragon via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Kenzon Yeoh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Kenzon Yeoh via Audiogames-reflector