Re: dectalk bit torrent folder!

Yeah it is. Good thing they put this mirror together to replace the website versions of the DECtalk archive. The skit with the Votrax and the DECtalk Express arguing actually came from YouTube. It is a parody of the Monty Python skit, called the argument skit. The Willow Pond TTS Speak Windows was actually the one I found on the web. The only thing I changed was writing the ReadMe file. That's pretty much all I've changed from it.