Re: RS Games has Released Cards Against Humanity!

Hi,
Looks kind of interesting, although with a name like cards against humanity I was hoping for some sort of card battle game, not really collectable, but just a game that uses the idea of battling.
Sorry to go off topic here, but to further explain: see for instance, a website called battle cards, which lets you use a standard deck of cards and explains what each card now means. For instance, an ace is a time travel commando, and the numbered cards represent ships and such.
I don't know how easy or hard this would be to translate to an online system like rs games of the playroom, but it could be potentially interesting.