a question about a motion ride experience I found

Hi all,
So I was on holiday last year, and I might be going to the same plae this year, so this is why the question is coming up.
I've found something which I'm kind of interested in experiencing but also a little worried about safety.
The only way I could really describe it is some sort of cube.
However, in most simulators, you sit down on a chair and such.
With this one, you have to stand inside, near a wall that is behind you. The material, luckily, is a bit like a bouncy castle so not too hard.
There are handles behind that you can hold on to, but you have to reach backward, and sort of reach out. What's more, there is nothing else in there, no seatbelt or strap of any kind.
I'm worried that if I try holding on, the thing might lurche forward or some such, and I might lose my grip. I'm not entirely sure how much this thing moves, but from what my Dad saw of it, it moves more than a typical sit down motion simulator. I nterestingly, the floor actually acts as the screen.
I'm not really sure how to go about approaching this, but I've got some crazy curiosity about it that I'd just like to experience, but my parents and, in a way, me too, are worried about the lack of restraints in this system.
My question is what to do about it, as if I encounter the thing again I may want to try it, going into completely the unknown and not entirely knowing if I can keep a grip on those handles. While I do have a fairly strong grip, if this thing makes an unexpected and sudden movement, and it can't be explained in time what could be happening, I'm most likely gonna go flying across the cube and I I don't know how much of the thing is soft or hard.
I don't know what sort of range it has, but we saw it calibrating and it sounded kind of fierce. Dad said instead of a simple tilt, it sort of jumped from it's standing position, upward.
I think it's calle d the immersion cube but I could find nothing about it online.