Re: ishews with corruption of champiens and trials in tainted space.

With Trials, is there a way to go south of that receptionist on the first planet? You can do things with her, but the content south of that doesn't seem to be accessible with a screen reader.
Is this accessible with this Urban View for flash player, and where can I get this? i've never heard of it.
As far as Champions, I've really just messed around, I've managed to find the dungeon but always get killed by the demon Sucubus in it and thus, get the bad ending. Needless to say you'll find out how the place is ran, and it's not good.