Re: grave of redemption: concept demo

Hello,
so I think I found a bug.
Well I spend sometime in the first floor trying to level up the metal gear master, and yes I leveled him up.
I went to the room where the boss is located.
He's fighting like: you gonna die, no matter what you try.
lol, anyways I died and I found out that the boss music still didn't stop and the program went back to the main menu.
So, the boss music and the main menu music where playing at the same time, I'll play the game again and tell you if the same bug happen's again.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mohammad///obid via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dan_c via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : audiogames . net fan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bryant via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Socheat via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sswwaaiikkee via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Niklas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector