Re: a few complaints about the blind comunity

I agree, except that it's Greedom Science Fiction I can't stand. LOL. But I generally agree about the so-called blind community in general. The again I use almost no blindness specific products since I got my first IPhone four years ago. Bt I have o real blind friends in my day-to-day life precisely because I have no tolerance at all for the entitlement mentality that a lot of them have. I also have no tolerance for tose who expect every little thing to be done for them or, on the opposite end of the spectrum, tose who feel themselves to be so self-sufficient that they think tey have to right to talk down to those of us, like me, who are more in the middle, who can do a lot of thins for themselves but maybe have trouble with a few things here and there.