Re: upcoming KNFB reader Iphone app: your thoughts

Hi.
I totally understand that you who find Prizmo and the other OCR aps fits your needs never would pay such a high price for a better OCR app for blind people. If I could get as great pictures with Prizmo and other OCR apps so I could use it as effectively as a scanner to scan my mails, i would have done that for two years now. smile
I don't know why some of us have lots of difficulty on getting a great picture and others can just do that all the time. But for me, I am unable to get such great picture so I can scan papers without any errors.
That's why I look forward to the KNFB reader, to skip my scanner, and use my iPhone as a pocket reading machine. but if you can do that with Prizmo, I totally understand that you'll never pay such high price for just an other OCR app. smile