Re: A blog about the Raspberry Pi on a Raspberry Pi

Hi,
As far as I know the problem is not with eSpeak, but with the way the sound driver handles speech synthesis itself, or something like that. According to what I've read on the internet, out of all the synthesizers out there eSpeak seems to be the best on a Pi, but it still breaks up horribly on long sentences and skips phonemes on short ones.