Re: Alter Aeon: I need help with the druid class

@Dentin,
I tend to forget you can throw down teeth for your self in the middle of battle.  Things usually get rather hectic when the thought of bone prisons even enters my mind, at which point I'll almost reflexively try to use it to trap whatever I'm fighting, only to be told that I don't think it'll work on that particular mob.  Thanks for the great reminder. :d

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : thetruegamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dentin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dentin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wp85 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wp85 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dentin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wp85 via Audiogames-reflector